Welcome to Pātuki Manawa Digital Hub.
These terms and conditions are in place to serve you and your fellow users of the Pātuki Manawa Digital Hub so that we can continue to meet the needs of our community. These terms and conditions are subject to change. Please come back and check these regularly and if you have any questions do contact us for clarification.
- Pātuki Manawa Digital Hub is a shared facility. Please respect all other users and limit your activities to the area you have booked.
- Booking times include set up and break down in order to allow you to leave the venue ready for the next user.
- Please return any equipment utilised during your booking to the correct position at the end of your session. Users are liable for any damages that occur to the property and equipment as a result of the user/group’s actions.
- At times, regular users may be asked to shift their preferred booking room or time to allow better optimisation of space.
- All groups must have a nominated point of contact, who is responsible for the group and the premises, for the duration of the booking.
- Adult supervisors (age 20+) are required for children and youth groups. The recommended number of required supervisors is one adult per five children.
Cancellations / Amendments
- In the event of a cancellation or change to a booking, please give staff as much notice as possible so as not to inconvenience other users.
- On rare occasions such as in the event of an emergency, it may be necessary for a confirmed reservation may be cancelled. Should an event be cancelled for this reason, it will be rescheduled at a convenient time for the group and the venue. If rescheduling cannot be done, a full refund will be given.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Please leave the space as you would like to find it. Return tables and chairs to their original positions, remove any excess rubbish and use the cleaning equipment supplied to clean up any mess.
- Any additional cleaning performed by staff or contractors as a direct result of your booking to get the facility back to a satisfactory condition may incur an additional charge.
- Users making bookings outside of business hours will be responsible for the security of the building. Entry PIN codes and alarm codes must remain with the nominated point of contact and kept secure at all times. In the event key codes are disclosed or stolen, please notify staff immediately.
- Please ensure that members of the general public do not have access to the building, including bathrooms, during the period of your booking.
- Users should enter the building only during the times designated in the booking. Entering outside of this time may cause an alarm activation, resulting in a security callout and fee.
Health and Safety
- Please keep exits clear and visible at all times.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure the health and safety of all persons attending their event. Please take all practical steps to ensure your safety and well-being, and that of anyone else in your group, while using Pātuki Manawa Digital Hub.
- Please familiarise yourself with the Evacuation Plans located at all entrance/exits, the location of the First Aid Kit and the Assembly Point.